The Oman Au shrine is the very first shrine you interact with in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Oman Au can be found in the Great Plateau and you’ll receive the Magnesis Rune upon entering the shrine.
Oman Au Shrine Guide:1. As soon as you enter the shrine, activate the terminal and collect your Magnesis Rune.
2. Use magnesis to lift the metal slabs on the floor. You will discover a pathway underneath the slabs.
3. Follow the path until you encounter a wall made out of blocks. Using magnesis, target the metal block (middle row, second from the left) and remove it from the wall.
4. On the other side of the wall is a guardian, feel free to kill it using arrows or your sword. Personally, because I am playing on Master Mode, I used magnesis to kill the guardian!
5. Walk across the metal bridge. Once you’re on the other side, lift the metal bridge using magnesis and place it over the other gap in your way.
6. Use magnesis to open the large metal doors in front of you.
7. Keep walking forward and speak with Oman Au, who will give you a Spirit Orb for completing the shrine!
And that’s it; you’ve completed your very first shrine in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! If this guide helped you, please leave a comment below. While you’re at it, tell me what method you used to kill the guardian!